If you hire me as a virtual assistant, social media manager, or other contract services, there are certain things you can expect in the first month of service. Here are some of those things.
1. Administrative Housekeeping: We will handle the contract, payment schedule, and even when to discuss renewing the contract.
2. Business Goals Meeting: We will have a phone call meeting (or in-person meeting, depending on your location) to discuss short-term goals, what you want to achieve within the contract period, and what your long-term goals are. We will discuss what I can do to help you reach those goals in your time frame, or sooner.
3. Expectations Will Be Discussed: We will discuss what you expect from me, as well as what I need from you. This will include daily, weekly, monthly, and occasional tasks. This will include social media, website tasks, and administrative tasks you would like me to handle.
4. Account Set Up: This will be where I get access to any accounts I will need- whether that is web administration, social media access, or even email access- among others. This will also be me setting up any accounts that are needed- social media, websites, blogs, etc. With this, will be a posting schedule for social media and for the website/ blog.
5. Website Discussion: Do you want me to build/ maintain a website for you? We will discuss a time frame, purpose, and design ideas for the website. When the time frame is decided, I will let you know when certain things will be accomplished.
6. Other Tasks Defined/ Set Up: If you hire me to do administrative tasks for your business, such as creating schedules, managing customer service, and other secretarial type duties, this is when those will be discussed and set up. This may include a more in-depth look at your business (although I pride myself in immersing myself in my clients’ businesses to learn all I can) and see how it runs. I may also need to get to know your employees more and even the community.
The first thirty days with me may seem like a whirlwind, but the amount of tasks that are accomplished during this time is astounding. Not only will I be doing the normal tasks that I will continue to do, but I will be getting you set up for success in working with me and working towards your goals.
If you would like to know more of what it is like to work with me and discuss hiring me, simply email me at carionmedia at gmail dot com or visit my contact page.