This logo is for a special project in South Africa: Chrysalis Project South Africa is a nonprofit organization providing education, training, and coaching support to rural disadvantaged children and young adults in South Africa. Through our programs, we strive to provide the skills and knowledge to help foster greater self-confidence, self-sustainability, self-determination, and a better life.
--------------------- Keep Calm I'm Cari ---------------------My name is Cari and I am the owner of Cari On Media and Virtual Assistant Services (Formerly, NighLon). I am a marketing consultant specializing in Public Relations, as well as branding and logo design. I pride myself in working closely with clients when designing and assisting with marketing, social media, and branding projects. I have a unique perspective that is based on personal experience, sociology, and past work experiences in promotions, sales, management, and customer service. You will like what you see and want me by your side on your next endeavor. Read The Palmetto Queen for a look into my crazy busy beautiful life
————— Keep Calm and Subscribe —————-
Get updates when there is a new post!
Sign up for Cari On Media
—————- Keep Calm There’s More —————-
- TreasureLives Seeks to Raise Awareness for Suicide Prevention and Mental Health Destigmatization during National Volunteer Week
- REQUEST YOUR OWN INFLUENCER TOP 500 (FOR FREE)…
- DDC DS is the one-stop shop for your company’s digital marketing needs
- How To Know You’re Getting The Most Out Of Social Media Marketing
- Introduce Your Kids To The Family Business This Summer