Its that time again:

Today, I am introducing you to Candi. She owns Candiland Dessert Company and blogs at  A Day in Candiland.

I love cupcakes, chocolate, cookies, and just about anything involving dessert! If you are like me, you will not be able to survive a trip to her blog. Go ahead and visit her- but remember, I warned you!

Not only does Candi bake the most amazing looking desserts ever, but she is a mom, a wife, and loves her Palm Springs home.

This is what you will see when visiting A Day in Candiland.

Candi blogs about her life and adventures in Palm Springs and in the baking world. She also shares yummy tricks and recipes.

She also writes about her love of tea- time. Candi is not only an amazing blogger, but she is such a great addition to the Misfit Bloggers. I am so glad to have her in our group.

Head on over to A Day In Candiland, and congratulate her on the big move to WordPress.

Once again, Candi is super amazing and you will be wanting sweets if you spend time on her blog!

Share →

12 Responses to Insane Icing: Blogging From A to Z

1. Byn says:

Awesome:) You are so cute, and I am SO glad you have the bird back!… I need a cup of tea, so I think I’ll go grab some (decaf!:) and sit and peruse her new wp home!

2. Cari says:

😀 Thank you! I missed tweetie, too! OOh, I love a good cup of tea. You will be glad she moved to WordPress!

3. The only trouble is, every time I visit her site, I end up craving cupcakes, lol! But she did an awesome job!

4. GiGi Rena says:

Oh man now I want a cupcake and to visit Candi in Palm Springs. I love her banner. Great post Cari as usual and off to visit Candi’s blog so I can dream about sweet things.

5. Patricia says:

Great job Cari ~ not just in letting people know about Candiland, but getting everyone craving cupcakes … but it is lunch time here!

6. Candi says:

Thank you Cari, You’re awesome, Thanks for sharing your space with me today.

7. Jamie says:

Oh yay =) Two of my favorites coming together!

• Cari says:

Thank you for visiting me today Jamie- its always nice to hear from someone new! I hope you enjoy what you read and that you will be back!