I know I normally post Facebook lessons on Fridays, but this one CANNOT wait!
Because we don’t have that much time left to wait (I am so excited!) I will share a few tips with you on how to prepare for the Timeline for Facebook pages.
Note: Because we do not know what features will be available to the brand pages, we can only speculate based on what is currently offered along with the offerings for Facebook profile Timelin.
- Decide on featured events. Remember that you can go back to the beginning of your business/ blog/ website. Go ahead and prepare dates and images to go with these.
- Make sure your page admins are correct. You don’t want someone who is no longer part of the organization to add/ delete things.
- Make sure you are updating your page, it will make editing your timeline much easier!
- Decide on a process for choosing featured posts. You could feature events, posts, giveaways, or even what fans say about your organization.
- Go ahead and decide on a cover photo. This will need to be an image width of 851 pixels by 315 pixels.